Dr. Judith Arnold MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Two Rivers, WI

3.8

May 15th, 2013
Dr. Arnold care about her patients but should consider getting additional help, reducing her hours, or retiring. Her nurse never returns my calls. I have called the answering service and they have told me that she never returns phone calls. I was in crisis. Also, I am a recovering person, and I don't think she really understands addictions or the support of a 12 step program. I attempted to talk with ther about recovery issues and she appeared like she didn't know and I would rather her say she has limited experience with addictions, than to continue to see me or pretend that she does. I agree with a past comment made that given her advance age she should consider retiring or getting additional office help. I will not continue to see her. I really should have seen someone who understands adddictions from the start.

April 11th, 2013
First rate. Not afraid to try newly available medications if it might help. Spends time actively listening to client.

July 26th, 2011
Dr. Arnold is a very good Doctor. She takes time with her patients and listens. I like that she doesn't just push medications and gives me ideas about nutrition and making positive changes in my day to day life. Her nurse Nicole is very caring and helpful.

March 14th, 2011
Does not read records/clinic has no on-call services
Dr. Arnold does not read records unless you ask her to. she also will not help with hospitalization, she said let the buyer beware--when I asked for help. She also does not answer the phone and does not return calls from ER doctors. The clinic does not have anyone on call and is overextended--especially given the few staff members who work there and Dr. Arnold's relatively advanced age.