Dr. Judith Arnold Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Judith Arnold?

Don't make an appointment with Dr Arnolod

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Very disorganized and late. She appears to lose her train of thought in the middle of giving me feedback. I thought I needed help. This doctor talks in circles and cannot even answer a straight forward question. I felt like I had to get her back on track. Very defensive when i questioned her ability to track and answer questions. She never responds to phone calls and her own staff acknowledges she is always late and never returns calls.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

i BELIEVE THIS PSYCHIATRIST NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST HERSELF. i WAITED OVER 50 MINUTES ON 3 SEPARATE VISITS AND SHE DID NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE SHE WAS LATE. I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE WAS SAYING AND APPEARED DISORGANIZED. IT IS CLEAR SHE DOES NOT READ HER RECORDS AND DOES NOT RECALL PREVIOUS VISIT.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Arnold care about her patients but should consider getting additional help, reducing her hours, or retiring. Her nurse never returns my calls. I have called the answering service and they have told me that she never returns phone calls. I was in crisis. Also, I am a recovering person, and I don't think she really understands addictions or the support of a 12 step program. I attempted to talk with ther about recovery issues and she appeared like she didn't know and I would rather her say she has limited experience with addictions, than to continue to see me or pretend that she does. I agree with a past comment made that given her advance age she should consider retiring or getting additional office help. I will not continue to see her. I really should have seen someone who understands adddictions from the start.

Posted on April 11th, 2013

First rate. Not afraid to try newly available medications if it might help. Spends time actively listening to client.

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. Arnold is a very good Doctor. She takes time with her patients and listens. I like that she doesn't just push medications and gives me ideas about nutrition and making positive changes in my day to day life. Her nurse Nicole is very caring and helpful.

Does not read records/clinic has no on-call services

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Arnold does not read records unless you ask her to. she also will not help with hospitalization, she said let the buyer beware--when I asked for help. She also does not answer the phone and does not return calls from ER doctors. The clinic does not have anyone on call and is overextended--especially given the few staff members who work there and Dr. Arnold's relatively advanced age.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016