A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Aronchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Aronchick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronchick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aronchick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aronchick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith M. Aronchick practice?
Dr. Judith Aronchick practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.