A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Aronchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Aronchick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronchick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Aronchick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Marsha Aronchick MD is a female Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith M. Aronchick practice?
- Dr. Judith Aronchick has 13 office locations.
Dr. Judith Aronchick practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Royersford Radiologists.