A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Aronchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aronchick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aronchick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Aronchick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronchick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Aronchick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Aronchick MD is a female Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Aronchick practice?
- Dr. Judith Aronchick has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Aronchick practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.