Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Axelrod
Dr. Judith Axelrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Axelrod is affiliated with St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Axelrod has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Judith Axelrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Cara Cassino
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.11 mi
Dr. Allen Logerquist
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.14 mi45
Dr. Kumar Alagappan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.18 mi34