A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Barnes Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Barnes Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Barnes Clark, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes Clark graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnes Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith R. Barnes Clark practice?
Dr. Judith Barnes Clark practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.