inactive

Judith R Barnes Clark Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
Dr Barnes has been my daughter dr from Birth,... SHE"S AMAZING.. I love the time and attention she provides for my daughter.

September 15th, 2015
I LOVE HER!!!
Doc judie is probably one of the best doctors! Very sweet, understanding, outgoing, and over all best doctor to be found... I was blessed she came into my life. My daughter hasn't been the healthiest little one but doc judie always has a trick up her sleeve to fix her. Id reccomend her to all. Best best best doctor!!!

December 20th, 2014
Dr. Barnes-Clark is very personable and truly gifted!

October 14th, 2013
Don't waste your time
Dr. Barnes will make you and your child wait up to an hour even when you have an appointment. By the time she makes it to your room to see your child she rushes through and talks so fast that you can't even understand her. She is in and out within just a couple mins and on to her next patient leaving you wondering if her exam was really complete. Its sad how doctors these days are so concerned with the number of patients they can see versus delivering good health care service. I would suggest finding a doctor that will actually take the time and examine your child. Dr. Barnes is very nice but being nice doesn't always meet your childs health care needs. Don't bother with the rest of the office staff they have poor attitudes and never have a smile on their faces.

August 13th, 2011
We received Dr. Judy's telephone number from a really good friend. My child had a pretty lengthy medical history so I sent in information prior to the appointment (which happened to be the next day). Dr. Judy read over his information prior to us arriving, and was ready to help us when we arrived. My child has experienced unexplained fevers and rashes for quite awhile, and Dr. Judy was very sympathetic to my family's needs. She is very patient and she treats your child so special. There was no rush to our appointment. Dr. Judy wanted to make sure that she understood exactly what was going on. The staff even came in to introduce themselves and shared with us the roles that they play in the office. I am so happy to finally have a pediatrician that is not afraid to handle a challenging situation. Dr. Judy and her staff are definitely there to help your child and your family. We absolutely love them!

May 20th, 2011
Love her!
Dr. Judie is my role model. She really does go above and beyond. You can appreciate how amazing she is even if you haven't had a crappy doctor before--she is just an amazing person. In my opinion, she is superwoman! Super kind, funny, and definitely fits the job--she's great with kids, and (most importantly) parents too!

December 17th, 2010
Dr. Judy is a loving and caring pediatrician! she took great care of my daughter when we lived in the PHX area! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful, knowledgable dr to care for their child!

October 28th, 2010
I am a nurse and she is by far one of the most friendly and caring doctors that I have ever met. We live on the other side of town and she is 45 minutes away and I wouldnt think twice about changing doctors. I trust her. She takes her time and we never feel rushed by Dr. Judy.

October 9th, 2010
Virgoval
Dr Barnes Clark ROCKS! I have been to some of the best Pediatric Docs in the valley, having 4 kids. She is one of the best. Dr. "Judy" ha the most excellent bedside manner- She is so easy-going, humorous, intelligent and super caring. She takes the time with you on each visit and is really on top of your child's needs. She relaxes you when you are nervous and is quick to get you the services you need, i.e, hospital, specialist, etc. I love her and my kids do too. After all, the kids are what really matter!

June 23rd, 2010
Dr. Judith Barnes Clark is an excellent doctor. She is very understanding to the needs of your child and you as a parent. She will not do any that is not medically necessary for your child. I would recommend her for any child.

September 11th, 2009
Exceptional Doctor
Very caring and willing to spend the time needed with you to answer any and all questions and concerns.

August 11th, 2009
Great MD. Always seems to care.