A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Bateman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Bateman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Bateman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bateman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Bateman practice?
Dr. Judith Bateman practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Adult Medicine, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Pontiac, MI.