A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Becker, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Anne Becker MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Judith Becker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Becker practices Pediatric Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Houston, TX.
See Memphis Pediatric Specialists.