A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Berger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Berger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, Ny
- St. Barnabas Hosptial, Bronx Park Medical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Joan Berger MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith J. Berger practice?
- Dr. Judith Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Berger practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.