A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Berger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Berger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, Ny
- St. Barnabas Hosptial, Bronx Park Medical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Joan Berger MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith J. Berger practice?
- Dr. Judith Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Berger practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.