Learn more about Dr. Judith Blackwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Blackwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Blackwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Blackwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Blackwell practice?
Dr. Judith Blackwell practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Endocrinologists, and Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.