A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Blaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Blaine, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaine graduated from University of Denver.
Dr. Blaine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith T Blaine MD and PHD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Judith T. Blaine practice?
- Dr. Judith Blaine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Blaine practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Nephrologists.