A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Blaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Blaine, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaine graduated from University of Denver.
Dr. Blaine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blaine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan