Dr. Judith Blevins Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judith Blevins?

beware of uncaring and non knowledgeable radiation oncologists

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I began to experience excruciating pain which was communicated and seen emotionally by her and staff, she refused to consider it might be the radiation nor had no intentions on doing anything to ease my pain find the cause. She also did not recommend to possibly lower the radiation level or maybe even stop treatment. My last radiation treatment was Sept 23rd out of 35 everyday sessions. I still after completing began having numerous issues....now I'm 2 weeks post op from a debridement and removal of expanders from severe radiation fibrosis.and will be dealing with chronic pain and the fibrosis for the rest of my life. .I'm really aggravated with the fact that this could have been prevented. The staff was wonderful, the physician I feel needs to find another specialty.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Makes patients feel at ease. Staff outgoing and friendly. First rate.

Posted on November 16th, 2014

Prostate Cancer

Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types and which doctors treat it.