A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Bliss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliss
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bliss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Bliss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Carolyn Bliss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Judith Bliss has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Bliss practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.