A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Bliss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Bliss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bliss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Carolyn Bliss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Judith Bliss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Bliss practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.