Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Boggess
Dr. Judith Boggess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ooltewah, TN, with another office in Paducah, KY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Boggess is affiliated with Southern Tennessee Medical Center, Sonora Regional Medical Center and SkyRidge Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Boggess has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Judith Boggess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ooltewah, TN.
Dr. Lisa Carkner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ooltewah, TN 0.13 mi13
Dr. Arthur Kort
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Ooltewah, TN 0.13 mi35
Dr. Don Adams III
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Ooltewah, TN 0.86 mi16