A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Botcher-Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Botcher-Hoover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Botcher-Hoover graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Botcher-Hoover has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bamberg County Memorial Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Bottcher Botcher-Hoover MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Botcher-Hoover practice?
- Dr. Judith Botcher-Hoover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Botcher-Hoover practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Aiken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.