Family Practitioner
3070 Camino Heights Dr
# B
Camino, CA 95709
530-647-9762
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Doctor who cares  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Brandt is our family doctor. For me, and my two teenage children. We all adore her very much. She gets to the bottom of every problem, and it feels like she really cares about each our health. Makes us feel like we are her most important patients. I suggest her to all my family and friends. And her staff is awesome too! April M. Faria

|  False Advertisting on Website!!!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

This clinic sounded like a wonderful place to go (for this area anyway which has few choices and doctors here seem poorly educated at nonstellar medical schools) and the website made them seem nice until we called them. After reading their website which clearly stated today "We Wecome New Patients" we were told they were definitely not taking new patients, and there was a waiting list. The person was rude and short on the phone and didn't even ask if we wanted to be added to the waiting list. False advertising is against the law and we are reporting them to the medical board. If you have time to make a waiting list you have time to change your website.

|  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I am in my seventies, and have had many doctors in my lifetime; I have consulted Dr. Brandt since moving here a few years ago. She is excellent, as far as I can tell. (I am not an M.D. but have above-average knowledge of medical issues.) She has diagnosed and treated some problems of mine that should have been addressed by other doctors long ago, and has referred me to specialists in some cases where that was advisable. I would recommend her to others.