Dr. Judith Brandt DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 18th, 2014
Couldn't ask for a better dr. I have type one diabetes

December 28th, 2011
False Advertisting on Website!!!
This clinic sounded like a wonderful place to go (for this area anyway which has few choices and doctors here seem poorly educated at nonstellar medical schools) and the website made them seem nice until we called them. After reading their website which clearly stated today "We Wecome New Patients" we were told they were definitely not taking new patients, and there was a waiting list. The person was rude and short on the phone and didn't even ask if we wanted to be added to the waiting list. False advertising is against the law and we are reporting them to the medical board. If you have time to make a waiting list you have time to change your website.

December 22nd, 2011
I am in my seventies, and have had many doctors in my lifetime; I have consulted Dr. Brandt since moving here a few years ago. She is excellent, as far as I can tell. (I am not an M.D. but have above-average knowledge of medical issues.) She has diagnosed and treated some problems of mine that should have been addressed by other doctors long ago, and has referred me to specialists in some cases where that was advisable. I would recommend her to others.