A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Saperstein Braun MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith S. Braun practice?
- Dr. Judith Braun has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Braun practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.