A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Brill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Brill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Brill, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brill graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Eileen Brill MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Brill practice?
- Dr. Judith Brill has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Brill practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners.