Oct 17th, 2013

She is easy to talk to and actually shows concern for your well being. I've used her for the delivery of my first child and I plan to use her for the delivery of my second child.

Jessica H show details Jessica H
Feb 12th, 2013

She is by far the best doctor I have ever had she has deliverd all 3 of my children over the last 9 years.. she is thoughtful and always walks through all the steps with you. I would highly recommend her.

No matter what, when she is your doc, you are not alone! show details No matter what, when she is your doc, you are not alone!
Feb 1st, 2011

10 years ago I was diagnosed with a pre-cancerous condition....I was a newly wed and we had plans to have a baby. She was very cautious with treatment, which enabled me to get pregnant! I now have a beautiful son. I was terrified of the diagnosis and of the idea of never having a child...she told me not to worry, she was there for that! Thanks for having the best bedside manner. She is incredible!!

Excellent! Listened to me an found the problem others missed show details Excellent! Listened to me an found the problem others missed
Sep 16th, 2008

Dr. Brinkman is the BEST! She has seen me through several tough issues and found the problem others had missed because they would not listen!