Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2013

She is easy to talk to and actually shows concern for your well being. I've used her for the delivery of my first child and I plan to use her for the delivery of my second child.

|  Jessica H  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

She is by far the best doctor I have ever had she has deliverd all 3 of my children over the last 9 years.. she is thoughtful and always walks through all the steps with you. I would highly recommend her.

|  No matter what, when she is your doc, you are not alone!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

10 years ago I was diagnosed with a pre-cancerous condition....I was a newly wed and we had plans to have a baby. She was very cautious with treatment, which enabled me to get pregnant! I now have a beautiful son. I was terrified of the diagnosis and of the idea of never having a child...she told me not to worry, she was there for that! Thanks for having the best bedside manner. She is incredible!!

|  Excellent! Listened to me an found the problem others missed  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2008

Dr. Brinkman is the BEST! She has seen me through several tough issues and found the problem others had missed because they would not listen!