A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Brysk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Brysk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Brysk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brysk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brysk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Gail Brysk MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith G. Brysk practice?
- Dr. Judith Brysk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Brysk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.