A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Bukberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukberg
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bukberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Bukberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bukberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith B Bukberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Bukberg practice?
- Dr. Judith Bukberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Bukberg practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.