A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Bukberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Bukberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bukberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith B Bukberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Bukberg practice?
- Dr. Judith Bukberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Bukberg practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.