Learn more about Dr. Judith Bukberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bukberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Bukberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bukberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith B Bukberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith B. Bukberg practice?
- Dr. Judith Bukberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Bukberg practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.