Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hunt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hunt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Hunt practice?
Dr. Judith Hunt practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians, Camden Internists, and Camden Adolescent Specialists.