A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Lin, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Lin, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blue Toe Syndrome
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from New York University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith C Lin MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Judith Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Lin practices Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.