Dr. Judith Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

March 3rd, 2016
The visit was schedu..
The visit was scheduled in a professional manner. Prior tests were arranged close to my home for review at the visit. The wait time was minimal. As usual, Dr. Lin's commentary was thorough, helpful and considerate. We have initiated plans for an annual visit.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Lin is a caring,..
Dr. Lin is a caring, thoughtful, compassionate and caring physician. Along with her staff they exhibit the utmost concern for the patient. Dr. Lin takes the time to listen to the patient's concerns and questions. You don't feel rushed through an appointment. Due to circumstances, my appointment time was delayed a bit and Dr. Lin apologized for the wait. That let me know she also valued me as a person not just another patient. Many times I have waited in other medical facilities for extended times and no mention is ever made of an apology for the time. When Dr. Lin did that it validated my worth to her and let me know she values the patient as a person not just another biological entity needing care. Dr. Lin should be followed by med students and residents so they could see what it means to be a caring thoughtful physician. I recommend Dr. Lin to any who asks.

February 25th, 2016
All the staff that I..
All the staff that I had contact with were professional, highly competent and friendly. The experience was first class in every way. My thanks to Dr. Lin and her staff

January 29th, 2016
All the staff that I..

September 18th, 2009
Excels at her profession
Able to reduce complex medical terms into language understandable to my wife and I. In spite of what must be heavy demands for her time she presents herself as not in a rush with her patients. Especially attentive to post care and without question the most approachable MD I have ever had the experience to be under care.