The visit was schedu.. show details The visit was schedu..
by J.H on Mar 3rd, 2016

The visit was scheduled in a professional manner. Prior tests were arranged close to my home for review at the visit. The wait time was minimal. As usual, Dr. Lin's commentary was thorough, helpful and considerate. We have initiated plans for an annual visit.

Dr. Lin is a caring,.. show details Dr. Lin is a caring,..
by Stella Szczesny on Mar 1st, 2016

Dr. Lin is a caring, thoughtful, compassionate and caring physician. Along with her staff they exhibit the utmost concern for the patient. Dr. Lin takes the time to listen to the patient's concerns and questions. You don't feel rushed through an appointment. Due to circumstances, my appointment time was delayed a bit and Dr. Lin apologized for the wait. That let me know she also valued me as a person not just another patient. Many times I have waited in other medical facilities for extended times and no mention is ever made of an apology for the time. When Dr. Lin did that it validated my worth to her and let me know she values the patient as a person not just another biological entity needing care. Dr. Lin should be followed by med students and residents so they could see what it means to be a caring thoughtful physician. I recommend Dr. Lin to any who asks.

All the staff that I.. show details All the staff that I..
by M.S on Feb 25th, 2016

All the staff that I had contact with were professional, highly competent and friendly. The experience was first class in every way. My thanks to Dr. Lin and her staff

All the staff that I.. show details All the staff that I..
by M.S on Jan 29th, 2016

Excels at her profession show details Excels at her profession
by Mrs. B D on Sep 18th, 2009

Able to reduce complex medical terms into language understandable to my wife and I. In spite of what must be heavy demands for her time she presents herself as not in a rush with her patients. Especially attentive to post care and without question the most approachable MD I have ever had the experience to be under care.