Dr. Judith Carpentier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Carpentier?

Something is broken

Posted on July 14th, 2017

I've been a patient off and on of Dowd Medical since 1984. Mr Dowd delivered my first and only child and his wife was his pediatrician. Back in those days care was great. Fast forward 2017. I'm gushing blood. GUSHING. My periods stopped over 5 years ago. My PCP told me to call my gyno and get in right away. I have new insurance that they don't take. (only a few weeks old) BUT IM ABLE TO USE AND BILL the old insurance for a total of 90 days!!!!! They refused to see me. 33 year relationship DOWN THE TUBES! All you ladies reading this. You know how important it is to get in right away if your gushing blood after not bleeding for years. I highly suggest finding a new gyno or you might find yourself in my position some day. Now off to find an emergency gyno. Medicare...everyone takes medicare.

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Very thorough Doctor; spends time with you.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Have been seeing this doctor for over 10 years. She is professional, very thorough and takes as much time as you need with her. She answers questions fully and doesn't rush.

Great Nurse!

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I'm sure she is a terrific dr because she always booked at least 6 months in advance! I got to see her nurse however, Lisa, and she was awesome!!! I had painful bowel movements for 7 months after my delivery and this was the closest gynae i could see. I had been to at least 2 drs before her (in Canada) and nothing helped, Lisa's meds took my pain away in less than 4 days! So so so greatful! The lady at the desk may sound rude over the phone, but she is very caring...she called me back to say I could see a nurse sooner, and quite friendly in person :)

Good Doctor but...

Posted on October 9th, 2013

She is an ok doctor but her staff is incompetent and rude. I will not go back because of the staff.

Dr. Carpentier and staff .. A+++

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I was very surprised to read the ratings Dowd Medical received from people here. I have been nothing but totally satisfied with my experience with them. They are very courteous, willing to help, caring and Dr. Carpentier herself is very amicable and caring. I am shocked that she didn't get bigger score.I am very happy with her and the office staff.

Excellent OB/GYN

Posted on March 9th, 2010

The best OB/GYN I've had. Dr. Carpentier is extremely intelligent and very involved in your care. She takes the time to discuss diagnosis and answer any questions. Through infertility, miscarraiges and surgeries she has been calm, positive and focused on my healthcare needs. She called personally to ensure that I was okay after a surgery. She takes the time to go over the details and treats you as an intelligent human being.Only issue is that the practice has very rude, abrupt and even surly front desk and receptionist staff - they make the process grueling from trying to get appointments to the actual visit itself. After visiting for four years I only got courtesy after they recognized me as the woman who had a miscarriage during a routine checkup. Staff in any doctors office should treat EVERY patient with courtesy and compassion, regardless of the situation.

horrible bedside manner