Dr. Judith Carpentier MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Reading, MA

November 19th, 2016
Very thorough Doctor; spends time with you.

June 25th, 2015
Have been seeing this doctor for over 10 years. She is professional, very thorough and takes as much time as you need with her. She answers questions fully and doesn't rush.

April 25th, 2014
Great Nurse!
I'm sure she is a terrific dr because she always booked at least 6 months in advance! I got to see her nurse however, Lisa, and she was awesome!!! I had painful bowel movements for 7 months after my delivery and this was the closest gynae i could see. I had been to at least 2 drs before her (in Canada) and nothing helped, Lisa's meds took my pain away in less than 4 days! So so so greatful! The lady at the desk may sound rude over the phone, but she is very caring...she called me back to say I could see a nurse sooner, and quite friendly in person :)

October 9th, 2013
Good Doctor but...
She is an ok doctor but her staff is incompetent and rude. I will not go back because of the staff.

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Carpentier and staff .. A+++
I was very surprised to read the ratings Dowd Medical received from people here. I have been nothing but totally satisfied with my experience with them. They are very courteous, willing to help, caring and Dr. Carpentier herself is very amicable and caring. I am shocked that she didn't get bigger score.I am very happy with her and the office staff.

March 9th, 2010
Excellent OB/GYN
The best OB/GYN I've had. Dr. Carpentier is extremely intelligent and very involved in your care. She takes the time to discuss diagnosis and answer any questions. Through infertility, miscarraiges and surgeries she has been calm, positive and focused on my healthcare needs. She called personally to ensure that I was okay after a surgery. She takes the time to go over the details and treats you as an intelligent human being.Only issue is that the practice has very rude, abrupt and even surly front desk and receptionist staff - they make the process grueling from trying to get appointments to the actual visit itself. After visiting for four years I only got courtesy after they recognized me as the woman who had a miscarriage during a routine checkup. Staff in any doctors office should treat EVERY patient with courtesy and compassion, regardless of the situation.