Dr. Judith Chipchin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Chipchin?

Posted on September 15th, 2015

The only negative thing I can say is you usually have to wait a while to see the doctor. But, with that being said, once you see her, she spends as much time as you need with her, no rushing at all!!! She is the best!

I trust her completely

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr Chipchin is by far the best pediatrician I have ever known, and with four kids I've known more than a few. She always takes the time to actually talk to the kids and their parents, which has always made my children feel more at ease. She has twice sent my toddler to the hospital as a baby, and both times the hospital was called by her, not an assistant, to talk to them and let them know that we are on our way. Both times she also called and checked on my daughter, talking to the doctors at the hospital. My third child has Autism, and sometimes he is nervous in settings that are unknown and if he doesn't know what to expect. He loves seeing Dr Chipchin. She talks to him like he's a typical kid, not like he's atypical. But the most positive endorsement is that my teen daughter likes her. She's 17, and it's hard to get her to go anywhere without getting the teen eye roll and sigh. That doesn't happen when she needs to see Dr Chipchin. Ever. Lastly, the front desk is awesome. Sheila and Sheila are always on top of things, and I like them both (especially Sheila M). Also, IF you need an appointment and Dr Chipchin is off that day, Dr Chander is the next best thing. Sometimes I think they may share a brain, it's spooky. Whichever you choose at this practice, you can't go wrong and you won't regret it.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Chipchin she is awesome

Wise decision....great Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2013

This was our first visit with Dr. Chipchin for my 10 year daughter. I was impressed from the moment I walked into the office from the courteous staff (as everything that day went wrong from forgotten paper work and misplaced insurance card) who took all of my issues in stride (lol) to the check out process. Dr. Chipchin took her time and put Autumn at ease, explaining to her the procedure for and when she would be receiving injections (so that she didnt worry the entire visit) to making her laugh and engaging her while getting her medical history. She totally involved the patient and the parent which made the appointment less stressful for us both. I am extremely pleased with my new choice for a pediatrician for our family.

Amazing

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Chipchin is THE BEST! She's been my daughter's pediatrician for nearly 14 years now and the only thing we regret is the day she refers us to an internist or GP for Chloe. Dr. Chipchin has always been generous with her time, her advice has been spot-on, she has spent hours with me on the phone when we did have a more serious condition to deal with. In general, she has not only cared FOR my child but she has always cared ABOUT my child. I couldn't possibly express my respect and admiration for her as a physician or as a person. If you are looking for a GREAT pediatrician, you have indeed found one.

Posted on November 7th, 2017