A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Corey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Corey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Corey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Corey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith L Corey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Corey practice?
- Dr. Judith Corey has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Corey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Radiologists.