A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Currier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Currier, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Currier graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Currier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Currier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith S. Currier practice?
Dr. Judith Currier practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.