A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Currier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Currier
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Currier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Currier, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Currier graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Currier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Silverstein Currier MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judith S. Currier practice?
- Dr. Judith Currier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Currier practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.