Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Rubin
Dr. Judith Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Judith Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Eileen Steinberger
Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Pathology, Anesthesiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi34
Dr. Wendy Lane
Pediatrics, General Practice
Baltimore, MD 0 mi22
Dr. Samer El-Kamary
Baltimore, MD 0 mi28