Dr. Judith Duga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Duga?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Judith Duga?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2016

Patient

Great physician. Thank you!

December 17th, 2013

Nasty staff and doctor

Dr Duga and staff were very rude. I waited over an hour in the exam room, when I asked how much longer, the front desk girls were talking and laughing and said she was backed up. There were no other patients. In the office, so I got dressed to leave. Dr Duga then came in and asked where I was going. I told her I can't wait any longer, she got very nasty. I went to the front desk and told them I will be requesting all my records to another doctor. They just stared at me. Very rude, unprofessional, stupid staff and nasty doctor.

November 26th, 2012

doesn't listen to a major concern

I came with a diagnosis needing management of symptoms. I have never physically tolerated the medication i was put on to control it, and the "answer" to that was to prescribe more meds to mask those symptoms. Also, my weight kept climing when the original med should have helped me drop weight. her answer, exercise and diet more. I eat only healthy foods, I do exercise, work full time and go to grad school full time. I am leaving her office to find a new endocrinologist.

April 12th, 2012

Great effort and boundless knowledge.

Most professional and very direct but caring.

August 19th, 2011

Thank you that I did not get an appointment!!!!!

My primary refered me to this Dr. for my 17year old daughter. I called to make an appointment but couldn't get one "because they don't see children". The persons sound of voice was very rude and short on the phone and then they hung up. After reading the reviews I"M HAPPY I DID NOT GET AN APPOINTMENT. Thank you!

July 13th, 2011

Thank you, Dr. Duga!

March 21st, 2011

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

Almost from the moment I arrived in Dr.Duga's office I was treated rudely by staff. I found Dr. Duga and nurses to be EXTREMELY rude, impatient, unprofessional and they all act annoyed when I asked questions!! Dr. Duga's condescending manner was very offensive. I DO NOT recommend this Doctor to anyone who has any self-respect! Find a different doctor soon!

January 19th, 2011

rude and uncaring doctor

She is ivery rude and uncaring to her patients. She makes rude comments and gets mad if you dont do what she wants . Shes pushy, very unfriendly .Dont know how shes still practicing

October 5th, 2010

The only thing easy about this appointment, was how easy it was for the staff to fit me in for an appointment. Perhaps I should have taken that as a warning sign. I waited almost an hour in the waiting room, then waited 20 minutes in the exam room, then waited 10 after the exam, and then finally waked out to find a nurse and was asked to wait again -this time for 10 minutes before I finally said; "I have to go, please ask the doctor if I may leave now." At which point she asked the nurse "Why is she still here? I don't have anything more to tell her." Dr. Duga had me take all my clothes of FOR A THYROID EXAM and then proceeded to touch me all over when my thyroid is in MY NECK. She also criticized my health care choices for my pregnancy, which is none of her business. Her information about thyroid care is outdated. Example: she told me she would see me again in about 3.5 months, at the end of my 3rd trimester. My last endocrinologist and every book I've read on the subject said my TSH levels should be monitored monthly during my pregnancy. In addition, all of her patients are 75+, I was the youngest patient by 40+ years. She needs to retire!!

June 25th, 2010

Thank You!!!

thank you for helping me.

June 25th, 2010

Excellent doctor

Overall great experience. My thanks to you.

June 2nd, 2010

excellent and caring

I was sent to Dr. Duga by another doctor to check my pituitary gland. She helped solve the problem and I found her friendly, caring and helpful. I would highly recommend her.