A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Englert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Englert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Englert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Englert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Englert graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Englert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Englert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Englert practice?
- Dr. Judith Englert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Englert practices Ophthalmology near Jasper, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Jasper Ophthalmologists.