A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Englert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Englert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Englert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Englert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Englert graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Englert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Englert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Englert practice?
- Dr. Judith Englert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Englert practices Ophthalmology near Jasper, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Jasper Ophthalmologists.