Dr. Judith Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Evans?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Judith Evans?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016

Dr. Evans is one of a kind pediatrician.

Dr. Evans is one of a kind doctor. During every visit she has a plan for my baby. She examines your baby and talks to you about your baby's overall development, as well as, what you should and should not be feeding your baby based on the baby's age and nutritional needs. With all the info she provides you with during the office visit, she basically answers any questions that maybe lingering in your head... I personally love this pediatrician because everytime I take my baby to see her, I leave the office very satisfied with the care she provides.

August 16th, 2012

Excellent

Excellent Doctor

October 18th, 2010

Dr. Evans is an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to her patients questions/concerns. My daughter is 15 and has been with her since 2006 and thinks the world of her. I always look forward to seeing her/talking to her when I go with my daughter. She is awesome!

February 9th, 2009

Dr. Evans is polite and professional and seems genuine in her wish to know more about your child. If you need a sore ear or throat checked this is a good place. Basic wellness checks is what they do best. If you child has anything more than a cold they will send you to Umass emergency. I find Dr. Evans to be the best amoung the doctors in this practice. They don't have Hospital Privs at Umass so don't expect to see them by your childs beside if admitted.They are all a little too hung up on what the AAP says and does vs. actually getting their finger nails dirty to figure out what might really be wrong with a child.Back in 2003 I took my limp dishrag of a sick baby to them pleading for help. The fill in doc I saw (not Dr. Evans) told me to take him home and give him tea. When I said "can't you see that something is wrong here" she said I was welcome to take him to Umass. I did and he was in distress and remained at Umass for almost a week because of severe dehydraion and throwing up. Later when I asked the doc if the sickness could be related to a recent vaccine I was poo poo'd. Always read the vaccine labels and don't sign any forms that say you agree you understand your child could have severe reactions or DIE from the vaccines. Make sure the person preparing the vaccines is a trained RN and read every package insert and check the dosage before they push that needle in. What I mean is you don't even know if they are giving the correct dose, no one checks.

September 21st, 2015