A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Feick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Feick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Feick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Feick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Nemarich Feick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith N. Feick practice?
- Dr. Judith Feick has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Feick practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.