Learn more about Dr. Judith Feigon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Feigon, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feigon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feigon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Feigon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Feigon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Tova Feigon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith T. Feigon practice?
- Dr. Judith Feigon has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Feigon practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.