A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Feigon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Feigon, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Feigon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Feigon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith T Feigon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judith T. Feigon practice?
- Dr. Judith Feigon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judith Feigon practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.