A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Homestead Hospital Inc
- Columbia Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Marie Ferguson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith M. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Judith Ferguson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Judith Ferguson practices Pediatrics near Palmetto Bay, FL.