Dr. Judith Figura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Figura?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Judith Figura?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 20th, 2011

Absolutely, one of the best doctors I have ever come in contact with. My father had recurrent brain tumors that needed radiation (2 different times)She spent so much time listening to him and explaining what the treatment would be. Then my father fell ill in Europe and I called her to tell her what his symptoms were and she telephoned us in Europe! to help diagnose him. Every time I call her office with an important question, SHE gets on the phone with me (not a nurse or assistant) She treats my father and I like part of the family. I just wish I could clone her and have her for every medical need. If you need a radiation oncologist, I recommend to seek her out!!

Lung Cancer