Dr. Judith Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Fleming?

November 11th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Fleming has been a kind, patient and thorough doctor. When she does not know the answer to what your problem is she admits she needs help with a specialist and does her best to work with that person. She does do her best to spend as much time as possible with you but also tries to keep to her schedule so that the next patient is not waiting a long time. She is almost always on time. She, likes most doctors today, seems to have to carry a very heavy load of patients. When I need an appointment I do not have to wait two months as many of the other doctors I see have a schedule where you must wait anywhere from two to three months.

March 25th, 2016

Disappointed

Very poor response time and an ineffecient office.

February 23rd, 2016

No longer a patient

Dealing with the South Lake Clinic has been a nightmare. No follow through from Dr. Fleming after the results were sent to her office. My LAST appointment with Dr. Fleming she was 45 minutes late. She informed me that her schedule had changed and allows for only has 15 minutes for each patient. After learning from another Dr. I was misdiagnosed by Dr. Fleming.

June 11th, 2015

Having been in healthcare for 49 years, I am quite specific on my expectations from my physicians. Judy Flemming is an amazing physician. She never appears rushed and gives you the time you need. Her diagnostic skills are above amazing. I had suffered from a GI issue for 40 years, had been seen by severa specialists with little changed in my problem. One conversation with Dr. Flemming and she diagnosed the issue immediately and I now feel I have my life back. If patients feel that have to wait abit for their appointment, I would encourage them to realize that the wait is worth the results. 5 Stars hardly says it. I even chose my medicare plan based on what plans she would accept!

November 9th, 2010

Dr Fleming is FABULOUS!

From the first appointment, Dr Judith Fleming has been through, caring, insightful, and unbelieveably patient! I have had difficulty with "White Coat Anxiety," but NOT with Dr Fleming. This medical practioner takes time to get to know her patients, and actually cares! If you have the opportunity to switch Primary Medical Doctors, I highly recommend Dr Judith Fleming!

August 3rd, 2010

Not attentive to patience needs

I have seen Dr. Fleming on a number of occasions. She left a very good impression on me the first time I saw her; I switched to have her as my primary care physician. The first appointment must have been a fluke. Each time I have seen her since my initial appointment, I have been plagued with issues. Issues range from incomplete lab tests & lack of reporting/educating results, unavailable for urgent appoints, incomplete (not thorough) diagnosis (causing additional visits), and finally prescribing the wrong area of the body to be seen by specialist. Dr Fleming and her staff appear to have no sense of urgency when treating patients in need of care. It appears Dr. Fleming has delegated too much of her responsibility to her staff, further complicated with an obvious breakdown in communication between her and her staff. I would not recommend her.

March 1st, 2009