Dr. Judith Florido DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

June 6th, 2013
Great Doctor
It takes a long time to get an appointment if you are not pregnant or haven't just had a baby. I don't mind that for my annual, but if I have an issue I usually have to go to my family doctor because she is so booked. Dr. Florido delivered my second child and was my doctor for both pregnancys. I think she is a fantastic doctor and wish I could more easily get an appointment. No surprise she is so busy!!!

July 30th, 2012
Wonderful
I really love everything about Dr. Florido, she is very caring and understanding. I have seen her for several years for routine visits as well as procedures. She is wonderful!

February 28th, 2012
Dr Florido did a proceedure on me that did absolutely not good. Not only that, she was to do a bladder lift and I know that was not even addressed. She butchered me and left me with a scar that look like a butcher did. I have scar tissue growing inside of me and I know that could have been avoided if she knew how but obviously does not know. I would not take my dog to her.

December 14th, 2009
Dr. Florido not only does not ask questions, she does not listen to information supplied. She may have great knowledge, but does not listen to the patient. I was extremely disappointed in her lack of service and am paying the bill under protest. I am paying for NOTHING! It's a crime! I still suffer from same condition and symptoms. I had even sent medical records to her before my visit and she did not bother to wonder why or to look at them. BUYER BEWARE!