Dr. Judith Ford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Ford?

September 16th, 2014

Never Enough Time

I really do like Dr. Ford as my primary care dr. She has even called me herself, on occasion to see how I am doing, but my biggest problem with her is NOT ENOUGH TIME PER VISIT!!! She has an alarm that goes off I'd say in 10-15 minutes and then she has to go to the next patient. Also if you try to ask more than one question at a time she does not like it. I even called my health insurance company to ask if this was standard practice for doctors to visit with you for only 10-15 minutes and they say no it is not a "rule" of theirs but rather how the front office schedules. Very bad practice. I would rather sit in the waiting room an extra 10 minutes to know that I will not be rushed out the door in the exam room!

August 15th, 2013

Wonderful!

Smart and wonderful bedside manner. Highly recommend her!!!

August 4th, 2013

Doctor and staff don't return phone call

I left numerous messages for Dr. Ford's assistant and usually didn't get a return call. I was told the staff doesn't give her messages or she would have returned my call. After leaving 2-3 messages for Dr. Ford's assistant, I left a message for Dr. Ford 2 weeks ago and NEVER received a call back.

October 27th, 2012

Harsh But Knowledgable

Doctor and staff were harsh and impatient. Was threatened (in a small way) by office staff if I did not do an errand quickly. Also, due to doctor's impatience, failed to execute an office procedure which was done patiently and successfully by the next doctor I tried. I was favorably impressed with doctor's knowledge but upset with her lack of bedside manner. She did follow up on the phone thereby showing concern in that way. She was just very business-like -- not patient, calm and reassuring.

August 2nd, 2012

Dr Ford rocks!

Dr. Ford is a pleasant, caring, intelligent doctor who provides excellent medical care and advice.

July 8th, 2012

Dr. Ford is a good dr. but with no bedside manner,an uncaring. I have been with since she started practice, but I am getting another dr. who will care. This is not only my opinion it was shared with other patients who have run into this same issue.

December 6th, 2011

Wife, Mother of two teenage boys,LDS

This Doctor is rude,short with her patients.

January 14th, 2009

Always available

Dr Ford has never let me down as a PCP. Shes always straight forward and knows what shes talking about. I hope she stays in practice for much longer

June 13th, 2016