Dr. Judith Gilmore MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016
Absolutely kind
Doctor Gilmore is one of the few docs around who takes time with the patient. It might mean your appt is late, but she is worth the wait. I found that she was pretty much untiring in her efforts with me and in finally pinning down a med regime that gave me optimal results. Recommend her highly. Just know about the wait and be prepared for that....

May 19th, 2016
Elder Care Advocate - Director
I have never encountered a more through and intelligent Medical Doctor in my 60 years of life !!! She can diagnose a medical problem before Hugh Laurie, of House MD TV fame. She is called upon, by other medical doctors of various specialties, to render her opinion and review their work. She has been asked by attorneys to review medical records and files for court proceedings.

May 6th, 2016
Dr. Gilmore has been my doctor for many years.

July 12th, 2013
Have been going to Dr. Gilmore for many, many years. Never hesitated to refer friends to go to her, and they have all been happy. One of these people has said "she will live longer because of Dr. Gilmore's care." From my own experience, I know she will do her best to figure out a problem or diagnosis, and she usually nails it. My only wish is that there were more doctors like her. Yes, there is a wait, but it is well worth it. If there were more stars to give her, I would.

November 23rd, 2012
NEW MD OFICE VISIST
EXCELLENT DOCTOR,VERY CARING, AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU GET 100% OF HER TIME AND ATTENTION.

September 28th, 2012
Caring and thorough
Caring and kind. Very thorough. Paid good attention to what I said to her - a careful listener. Non-judgmental.

August 21st, 2012
Ist visit with Dr. Gilmore was a great expereience. I had been with another Endocrine doctor that I felt didn't listen to me and felt that only he knew what and how I was feeling. I felt that he was undermining by symptoms. With Dr. Gilmore, I get the opposite. She listens and gives you her attention. After my first visit I could tell that she is a very knowledged Endocrine and am very please witht he outcome.

November 2nd, 2011
Owner_ArchAngelAdvocates - Ender care advocates
I am a patient and have send persons to Dr. Gilmore- myself and all who have been sent speak highly of Dr. Gilmore. I also learned the is called on by Medical Doctors of all specialties to travel RI to provide these MD's "consults"; which means they want Dr. Gilmore to review their patient files for possibilities of errors or better treatments. Dr. Gilmore has saved lives in this endeavor. Additionally, Dr. Gilmore is hired, by Lawyers, to review medical records of their clients, were Dr. Gilmore never compromises her knowledge in providing uncontroverted medical opinions of such records in review. I would recommend Dr. Gilmore to anyone, without hesitation.

October 17th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Excellent doctor. Highly recommend her. She is smart, experienced, professional, thorough, and efficient. She listens to the patient and performs the necessary tests before making a diagnosis. She explains things well and inspires confidence.

August 1st, 2011
Dedicated to the humanity of her patients
Dr. Gilmore is the best physician I have ever had. She takes an holistic approach to diagnosis through gathering a case history of the unique health of the patient instead of working from cookie-cutter models of health. She also understands the interrelatedness of illness, which is no doubt a function of her multiple specializations in diabetes and endocrinology. Her wealth of experience, which includes M.A.S.H., and her concern for the social dimensions of health, as well as her scientific knowledge, offer the perfect blending of medicine and health care. Even her hunches regarding other areas for which she recommends additional consultation are 100% accurate. I am recommending her to all the people I know with diabetic and endocrine problems.

July 15th, 2011
caring and informative physician
Dr. Gilmore has saved my life on two seperate occasions...explains everything to you...highly intelligent and the kind of Dr. you want when you are in an emergency situation ...has helped me greatly with my diabetes and thyroid problems...yes, there is usually a long wait at the office..so you prepare for it and accept it because when it is your turn, you will get the same amount of time as the patient before you..she is worth the wait...wouldn't trade her for the world..

August 17th, 2017