Endocrinologist
Video profile
725 Reservoir Ave
Cranston, RI 02910
401-943-5120
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Long-Time Patient on Jul 12th, 2013

Have been going to Dr. Gilmore for many, many years. Never hesitated to refer friends to go to her, and they have all been happy. One of these people has said "she will live longer because of Dr. Gilmore's care." From my own experience, I know she will do her best to figure out a problem or diagnosis, and she usually nails it. My only wish is that there were more doctors like her. Yes, there is a wait, but it is well worth it. If there were more stars to give her, I would.

|  NEW MD OFICE VISIST  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR,VERY CARING, AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU GET 100% OF HER TIME AND ATTENTION.

|  Caring and thorough  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Caring and kind. Very thorough. Paid good attention to what I said to her - a careful listener. Non-judgmental.

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Ist visit with Dr. Gilmore was a great expereience. I had been with another Endocrine doctor that I felt didn't listen to me and felt that only he knew what and how I was feeling. I felt that he was undermining by symptoms. With Dr. Gilmore, I get the opposite. She listens and gives you her attention. After my first visit I could tell that she is a very knowledged Endocrine and am very please witht he outcome.

|  Owner_ArchAngelAdvocates - Ender care advocates  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I am a patient and have send persons to Dr. Gilmore- myself and all who have been sent speak highly of Dr. Gilmore. I also learned the is called on by Medical Doctors of all specialties to travel RI to provide these MD's "consults"; which means they want Dr. Gilmore to review their patient files for possibilities of errors or better treatments. Dr. Gilmore has saved lives in this endeavor. Additionally, Dr. Gilmore is hired, by Lawyers, to review medical records of their clients, were Dr. Gilmore never compromises her knowledge in providing uncontroverted medical opinions of such records in review. I would recommend Dr. Gilmore to anyone, without hesitation.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Highly recommend her. She is smart, experienced, professional, thorough, and efficient. She listens to the patient and performs the necessary tests before making a diagnosis. She explains things well and inspires confidence.

|  Dedicated to the humanity of her patients  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Gilmore is the best physician I have ever had. She takes an holistic approach to diagnosis through gathering a case history of the unique health of the patient instead of working from cookie-cutter models of health. She also understands the interrelatedness of illness, which is no doubt a function of her multiple specializations in diabetes and endocrinology. Her wealth of experience, which includes M.A.S.H., and her concern for the social dimensions of health, as well as her scientific knowledge, offer the perfect blending of medicine and health care. Even her hunches regarding other areas for which she recommends additional consultation are 100% accurate. I am recommending her to all the people I know with diabetic and endocrine problems.

|  caring and informative physician  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Gilmore has saved my life on two seperate occasions...explains everything to you...highly intelligent and the kind of Dr. you want when you are in an emergency situation ...has helped me greatly with my diabetes and thyroid problems...yes, there is usually a long wait at the office..so you prepare for it and accept it because when it is your turn, you will get the same amount of time as the patient before you..she is worth the wait...wouldn't trade her for the world..

|  Endrocronologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 27th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr Gilmore is one of the best Endrocronologist. She is very, very thourough. Your 1st apointment with her is over an hour. She goes thru ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com