A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Glaser is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology.
Dr. Glaser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Glaser DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Judith Glaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Glaser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Physiatrists.