A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Glaser is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology.
Dr. Glaser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Ann Glaser DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Judith A. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Judith Glaser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Glaser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Port Chester, NY.
See New Hyde Park Physiatrists.