A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Gooch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Gooch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Gooch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Gooch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gooch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith L Gooch MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith L. Gooch practice?
- Dr. Judith Gooch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Gooch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Idaho Falls Physiatrists and Idaho Falls Pediatric Specialists.