A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Graham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Moore County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Elaine Graham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Graham practice?
- Dr. Judith Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.