A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Graham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Moore County Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judith E. Graham practice?
Dr. Judith Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dumas, TX.
See Dumas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.