Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Graves
Dr. Judith Graves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with another office in Richardson, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Graves is affiliated with Northeast Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Graves has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Judith Graves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Charles Howard
Residency, General Practice
Richardson, TX 0.47 mi62
Dr. Seung Hong
General Surgery, General Practice, Preventive Medicine
Richardson, TX 0.84 mi48
Dr. Crystal Kronenberger
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Richardson, TX 1.04 mi25