Dr. Judith Greco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Greco?

April 29th, 2015

An excellent doctor

I drive an hour each way to see doctor Greco because she is the best family doctor I've ever had. She always takes the time to listen to me and she is a very caring doctor. I've had a very rough year from a surgery with many complications. She had shown concern and has helped me through this mess. I won't see anyone else!

April 12th, 2015

Absolutely Awful

It's been nearly a year since I scheduled an appointment to meet Dr. Greco. It was awful. It was her way or no way; none of the records I brought with me were adequate. I see a lot of different specialists due to an error by a surgeon, and Dr. Greco couldn't handle an active involved patient who wasn't going to bow at the altar of a doctor. I will ask questions, and I will tell you that there are things that I won't do until I get an answer. If I had been that way 5 years ago, I wouldn't have let that surgeon touch me. Dr. Greco insisted that I see a doctor she suggested & nobody else, even though I already had a relationship with both a surgeon I trusted and a team that works with patients who have difficulty losing weight. In my case, it turned out that I have a metabolic disorder. It's been tested and the data is there. I'm followed by a specialist at a major teaching hospital who says that I'm not a candidate for Dr. Greco's insistence on bariatric surgery. The doctors who found the metabolic disorder say the same, because I don't eat. I track food and exercise. I didn't appreciate somebody who doesn't know me refusing to look at the records for the metabolic testing, the blood work & the logs. Dr. Greco called me a liar. I have no doubt that there is a huge number of obese people who do lie, but I had labs proving that I was not lying. If, by some chance Dr. Greco reads this, I hope she never does to another patient what she did to me. Doctors aren't supposed to act that way; you take an oath to do not harm. There was significant harm caused by your statements.

January 13th, 2014

excellent - trust her with my life

May 19th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Greco is probably one of the best doctors I have been to. She is one of the few doctors left that actually wake up and enjoy going to their job. I do not feel like just another patient being rushed out the door as soon as possible. She listens in detail to your needs and cares about the best outcome for her patients. Her good attitude and manner are always present. I will use her as my primary doctor as long as she practices in the state of Virginia.

March 3rd, 2009

Professional and astute, yet also listens well and has great bedside manner.

September 12th, 2015