Not for Facial Plastic Surgery show details Not for Facial Plastic Surgery
Dec 13th, 2013

I went to Dr. Gurley on the recommendation of an acquaintance who thought she was wonderful. Dr. Gurley was very cold and rude to me. I wanted a permanent fix for my aging face and she just wanted to pump me full of Botox telling me surgery wasn't even an option. She was wrong and I had fantastic results with lower lid blepharoplasty with another doctor. Very glad I sought out another opinion.

Unexpected Dissatisfaction show details Unexpected Dissatisfaction
Sep 12th, 2013

After an unhappy Botox result, Dr. Gurley told me that I had an inaccurate perception of myself and that she felt bad for me. Wow! I thought those were some broad conclusions for someone who doesn't know me at all and was seeing me for the second time. I left knowing she was not the right doctor for me.

Best decision of my life! show details Best decision of my life!
by Rachel D. on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Gurley is fantastic and everything you could ever want in a surgeon. She is an artist and a perfectionist resulting in incredible work! The staff are all fantastic as well and know you by name as soon as you walk in the office. I had a bilateral breast reduction and couldn't be more pleased with my results.

Clark show details Clark
Jun 9th, 2011

She is so empathetic and caring, focusing intently on the patient and your needs. A remarkably skilled artist. Everything about her practice, her office, staff, website and surgery center reflect her focus on a great experience for the patient. Extraordinary experience and results!

Ashley show details Ashley
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Gurley & her staff are fabulous, you couldn't find a more beautiful office. My surgical results are fabulous, I will recommend Dr. Judith Gurley to all of my friends!

by Theodora Savetz on Jan 7th, 2011

Dr Gurley and her staff are excellent.Everything is explained in detail and you do not feel as if you are being rushed.

RN, BSN, mother of burn victim & daughter with breast surgery show details RN, BSN, mother of burn victim & daughter with breast surgery
Nov 1st, 2010

My daughter, now 21, needed breast surgery because of scarring from accidental burn at age 18 months. She was seen by Dr. Gurley from approx. ages 15 - 18. I am very pleased in every respect. It is particularly notable that she specializes in breast reconstruction, and has a photo album for patients only to see the before & after results of various deformities and injuries. If I knew anyone looking for breast reconstruction, I would send her to Dr. Gurley without hesitation.It was also great that she had available a device which trickled pain reliever into the surgical site for several days afterward, to reduce the discomfort while minimizing the need for oral pain relievers.

The most welcoming staff show details The most welcoming staff
Oct 20th, 2010

I went to Dr. Gurley for an embarrassing problem. I was a male with breast tissue. Not my fault but it embarrassing none the less. Dr. Gurley and her staff took a lot of time and concern for me. She was very detailed in her explanations of the procedure and the recovery. The surgery went great. Its been almost three months since and her staff is still checking in to make sure everything is going well. What I like the most about her, is that if you aren't happy with the results, neither is she. I would recommend her to EVERYONE! Her staff is top of the line as well.

She is the BEST show details She is the BEST
Mar 11th, 2010

Dr gurley is one of the most caring physicians I have met and I spent many years as a healthcare professional. She is a highly skilled surgeon-she truly meshes art and science