A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Halpern is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Halpern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Halpern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Pollak Halpern MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judith P. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Judith Halpern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Halpern practices Pediatrics near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Pediatricians.