inactive

Judith A Harrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 6th, 2015
Excellent doctor - took a lot of time with me and listened to what I was saying.

January 13th, 2014
Dr. Harrison took me in as a patient after many of the family health practitioners closed their doors in Durango. Unfortunately Dr. Harrison had a terrible report with me and our relationship deteriorated quickly. I would only recommend patients to Dr. Harrison who have easy health issues. Otherwise Dr. Harrison is unwilling to treat you as a patient with any respect.

May 2nd, 2010
I love Dr. Harrison, going to miss her
I've been a patient of Dr. Harrison for almost 20 years, and I absolutely love her. She is so caring, always listening to me and concerned about my total wellness - mental, emotional and physical. She discusses everything with me and we choose any treatments together, instead of many doctors who just tell you what to do and don't seem to care about informing you about options. I'm moving away from Durango, and I'm going to miss her, hope I'm lucky enough to find a doctor as good and caring as she is in my new hometown.