A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Heath, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Heath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Wooding Heath MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith W. Heath practice?
- Dr. Judith Heath has 10 office locations.
Dr. Judith Heath practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.