A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Heidebrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Heidebrink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Heidebrink, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Health Services Research
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidebrink graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Heidebrink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Heidebrink MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Heidebrink practice?
- Dr. Judith Heidebrink has 5 office locations.
Dr. Judith Heidebrink practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.