A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Hellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Hellman, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Hellman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hellman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Hellman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Judith Hellman practice?
- Dr. Judith Hellman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Hellman practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.